Investment Law regulations
Policy on business investment
1. Investors shall be entitled to invest in business industry which is not prohibited by this law.
2. Investors shall be free to decide on investment and business activities according to the provisions of this Law and relevant law provisions. Furthermore, the investors could approach, use credit capital, supportive funds and use land and other resources based on regulations of law.
3. The government recognizes and protects the ownership of assets, investment capital, income and other legal rights and benefits of investors.
4. The State treats investors equally and adopts policies to encourage and create favorable conditions for investors in order to invest in business and develop sustainably
5. The government respects and implements international treaties related to business investment in which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member.